Pop-Up Mākeke is back for Season 3!
To fulfill customer demand and reduce processing time, the Pop-Up Mākeke is looking to purchase its inventory at wholesale (this is typically 50% off the retail price). There will be no fee for those participating, however, if selected, vendors must commit and satisfy the criteria below:
- Devote 4 hours to a free business development course hosted by CNHA – click here to learn more; and
- Be a registered business in good standing in the state of Hawaii; and
- Products must have a connection to Hawaii; and
- Meet the minimum quality numbers; and the ability to restock inventory in a timely manner ; and
- Provide proof of retail product value(s); and
- All products must have a high resolution photo; and
- All products must have a written description which includes but is not limited to: core features, dimensions/weight, unique value proposition; and
- All products must have a barcode; and
- Products must be individually packaged
- Products larger than 18"x14"x8" and/or weighing over 10lbs will not be accepted
- No dangerous or prohibited products (drugs, CBD, weapons, etc...)
- Any items with an expiration date must have at least 90 days before that date
Submitting this application does not mean you will automatically be selected. Vendors will be chosen by an internal committee looking for products that represent Hawaii’s diversity and aligned to Pop-Up Mākeke mission and brand. If you are approved, you will receive an email confirmation.